[ANNOUNCE] Apache Nutch 1.14 Release

Sebastian Nagel
Dear Nutch users,

the Apache Nutch [0] Project Management Committee are pleased to announce
the immediate release of Apache Nutch v1.14. We advise all current users
and developers of the 1.X series to upgrade to this release.

Nutch is a well matured, production ready Web crawler. Nutch 1.x enables
fine grained configuration, relying on Apache Hadoop™ [1] data structures,
which are great for batch processing.

The Nutch DOAP can be found at [2]. An account of the CHANGES in this
release can be seen in the release report [3].

As usual in the 1.X series, release artifacts are made available as both
source and binary and also available within Maven Central [4] as a Maven
dependency. The release is available from our downloads page [5].

Thanks,
Sebastian (on behalf of the Nutch PMC)

[0] http://nutch.apache.org/
[1] http://hadoop.apache.org/
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/cms_site/trunk/content/doap.rdf
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10680&version=12340218
[4] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.nutch%22%20AND%20a%3A%22nutch%22
[5] http://nutch.apache.org/downloads.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Nutch 1.14 Release

kamaci
Hi All,

Congrats! I've just written a blog post for it:
https://furkankamaci.com/apache-nutch-1-14-released/

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 7:41 PM, Sebastian Nagel <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Dear Nutch users,
>
> the Apache Nutch [0] Project Management Committee are pleased to announce
> the immediate release of Apache Nutch v1.14. We advise all current users
> and developers of the 1.X series to upgrade to this release.
>
> Nutch is a well matured, production ready Web crawler. Nutch 1.x enables
> fine grained configuration, relying on Apache Hadoop™ [1] data structures,
> which are great for batch processing.
>
> The Nutch DOAP can be found at [2]. An account of the CHANGES in this
> release can be seen in the release report [3].
>
> As usual in the 1.X series, release artifacts are made available as both
> source and binary and also available within Maven Central [4] as a Maven
> dependency. The release is available from our downloads page [5].
>

> Thanks,
> Sebastian (on behalf of the Nutch PMC)
>

> [0] http://nutch.apache.org/
> [1] http://hadoop.apache.org/
> [2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/cms_site/trunk/content/doap.rdf
> [3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
> projectId=10680&version=12340218
> [4] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.
> apache.nutch%22%20AND%20a%3A%22nutch%22
> [5] http://nutch.apache.org/downloads.html

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Nutch 1.14 Release

Markus Jelsma-2
Thanks Sebastian!

> the Apache Nutch [0] Project Management Committee are pleased to announce
> the immediate release of Apache Nutch v1.14. We advise all current users
> and developers of the 1.X series to upgrade to this release.
>
> Nutch is a well matured, production ready Web crawler. Nutch 1.x enables
> fine grained configuration, relying on Apache Hadoop™ [1] data structures,
> which are great for batch processing.
>
> The Nutch DOAP can be found at [2]. An account of the CHANGES in this
> release can be seen in the release report [3].
>
> As usual in the 1.X series, release artifacts are made available as both
> source and binary and also available within Maven Central [4] as a Maven
> dependency. The release is available from our downloads page [5].
>

> Thanks,
> Sebastian (on behalf of the Nutch PMC)
>

> [0] http://nutch.apache.org/
> [1] http://hadoop.apache.org/
> [2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/cms_site/trunk/content/doap.rdf
> [3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10680&version=12340218
> [4] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.nutch%22%20AND%20a%3A%22nutch%22
> [5] http://nutch.apache.org/downloads.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Nutch 1.14 Release

Hasan Diwan
Congrats to all involved!

--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using
http://bit.ly/hd1ScheduleRequest.

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Nutch 1.14 Release

Jorge Betancourt
Great news!
Thanks Sebastian!

Best regards,
Jorge

On Dec 25, 2017, 4:20 PM -0500, Hasan Diwan <[hidden email]>, wrote:

> Congrats to all involved!
>
> On 25 December 2017 at 13:14, Markus Jelsma <[hidden email]
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Sebastian!

Mattmann, Chris A (3010)
Great work Seb and team!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 25, 2017, at 1:29 PM, Jorge Betancourt <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

Great news!
Thanks Sebastian!

Best regards,
Jorge

On Dec 25, 2017, 4:20 PM -0500, Hasan Diwan <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>>, wrote:
Congrats to all involved!

On 25 December 2017 at 13:14, Markus Jelsma <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
wrote:

Thanks Sebastian!

from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Nutch 1.14 Release

BlackIce
Awesome

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3010) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great work Seb and team!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 25, 2017, at 1:29 PM, Jorge Betancourt <[hidden email]<
> mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
> Great news!
> Thanks Sebastian!
>

> Best regards,
> Jorge
>
> On Dec 25, 2017, 4:20 PM -0500, Hasan Diwan <[hidden email]<mailto:
> [hidden email]>>, wrote:
> Congrats to all involved!
>
> On 25 December 2017 at 13:14, Markus Jelsma <[hidden email]<
> mailto:[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Thanks Sebastian!

Is it just me? The md5 checksums don't match

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 5:35 AM, BlackIce <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Awesome
>
> On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3010) <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Great work Seb and team!
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Dec 25, 2017, at 1:29 PM, Jorge Betancourt <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Great news!
>> Thanks Sebastian!
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Jorge
>>
>> On Dec 25, 2017, 4:20 PM -0500, Hasan Diwan <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>>, wrote:
>> Congrats to all involved!
>>
>> On 25 December 2017 at 13:14, Markus Jelsma <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Sebastian!

I'm also getting this on the source tarball and zip:

gpg: BAD signature from "Sebastian Nagel <[hidden email]>" [unknown]

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 5:48 AM, BlackIce <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it just me? The md5 checksums don't match
>

> On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 5:35 AM, BlackIce <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Awesome
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3010) <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Great work Seb and team!
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>> On Dec 25, 2017, at 1:29 PM, Jorge Betancourt <
>>> [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Great news!
>>> Thanks Sebastian!
>>>

>>> Best regards,
>>> Jorge
>>>
>>> On Dec 25, 2017, 4:20 PM -0500, Hasan Diwan <[hidden email]
>>> <mailto:[hidden email]>>, wrote:
>>> Congrats to all involved!
>>>
>>> On 25 December 2017 at 13:14, Markus Jelsma <[hidden email]
>>> <mailto:[hidden email]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Sebastian!

Nevermind.. my bad.. was trying to get the files with wget trough the link
to the mirrors.... obviously it would download only the html with the
mirror list....

sorry....