Solr is the popular, blazing fast, open source NoSQL search platform from
the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text
search, hit highlighting, faceted search and analytics, rich document
parsing, geospatial search, extensive REST APIs as well as parallel SQL.
Solr is enterprise grade, secure and highly scalable, providing fault
tolerant distributed search and indexing, and powers the search and
navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites.
Solr 6.2.0 is available for immediate download at:
DocValues, streaming, /export, machine learning
* DocValues can now be used with BoolFields
* Date and boolean support added to /export handler
* Add "scoreNodes" streaming graph expression
* Support parallel ETL with the "topic" expression
* Feature selection and logistic regression on text via new streaming
expressions: "features" and "train"
* Add basic auth support to the bin/solr script
* File operations to/from Zookeeper are now supported
* New tag 'role' in replica placement rules, e.g. rule=role:!overseer
keeps new repicas off overseer nodes
* CDCR: fall back to whole-index replication when tlogs are insufficient
* New REPLACENODE command to decommission an existing node and replace
it with another new node
* New DELETENODE command to delete all replicas on a node
* Add Kerberos delegation token support
* Support secure impersonation / proxy user for Kerberos authentication
* A large number of regressions were fixed in the new Admin UI
* New boolean comparison function queries comparing numeric arguments:
gt, gte, lt, lte, eq
* Upgraded Extraction module to Apache Tika 1.13.
* Updated to Hadoop 2.7.2
Note: The Apache Software Foundation uses an extensive mirroring network
for distributing releases. It is possible that the mirror you are using may
not have replicated the release yet. If that is the case, please try
another mirror. This also applies to Maven access.