[ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

12

[ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

sarowe
The wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ has come under attack by spammers more frequently of late, so the PMC has decided to lock it down in an attempt to reduce the work involved in tracking and removing spam.

From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.

Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.

Steve

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Otis Gospodnetić
OtisGospodnetic would like to be able to edit zee Wiki.

Thanks,
Otis

From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.

Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.

Steve

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

sarowe
I added OtisGospodnetic to zee AdminGroup.

On Mar 24, 2013, at 11:51 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> OtisGospodnetic would like to be able to edit zee Wiki.
>
> Thanks,
> Otis
>

> On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ has come under attack by spammers more frequently of late, so the PMC has decided to lock it down in an attempt to reduce the work involved in tracking and removing spam.
>
> From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.
>
> Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.
>
> Steve

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Toke Eskildsen
Steve Rowe [[hidden email]]:
> From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.

TokeEskildsen would like to be added to the list and would like spammers to suffer greatly.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

sarowe
Done. - Steve

On Mar 25, 2013, at 2:04 AM, Toke Eskildsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Steve Rowe [[hidden email]]:
>> From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.
>
> TokeEskildsen would like to be added to the list and would like spammers to suffer greatly.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Dawid Weiss

Hi Steve,

Can you add me to? We have a few pages which we maintain (search results clustering related). My wiki user is DawidWeiss

Dawid

From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.

Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.

Steve

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Israel Ekpo
Please Add israelekpo to the ContributorsGroup

Thanks.

From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.

Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.

Steve

°O°
"Good Enough" is not good enough.
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.
Quality First. Measure Twice. Cut Once.
http://www.israelekpo.com/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Erick Erickson
Please Add israelekpo to the ContributorsGroup

Added to ContributorsGroup (Solr & Lucene)

From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.

Please request either on the [hidden email] or on [hidden email] to have your wiki username added to the ContributorsGroup page - this is a one-time step.

Steve

°O°
"Good Enough" is not good enough.
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.
Quality First. Measure Twice. Cut Once.
http://www.israelekpo.com/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Christian Moen
Hello,

Could you kindly add ChristianMoen?

Many thanks,

Christian

On Mar 25, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Christian Moen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Could you kindly add ChristianMoen?

Added to the Lucene and Solr ContributorsGroup.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Hi Steve,

Please add ShalinMangar to the group. Thanks!

From now on, only people who appear on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup will be able to create/modify/delete wiki pages.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

On Mar 29, 2013, at 1:03 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please add ShalinMangar to the group. Thanks!

Added to solr ContributorsGroup.

On Mar 31, 2013, at 12:43 AM, Trey Grainger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please add TreyGrainger to the the contributors group.  Thanks!

Added to Solr ContributorsGroup.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Mark Miller-3
Hey Steve, I don't seem to have perms for Lucene - I'm trying to create the 4.2.1 release notes page. Could you add me?

- Mark

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Erick Erickson
Added [[Mark Miller]] to lucene admin page

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey Steve, I don't seem to have perms for Lucene - I'm trying to create the 4.2.1 release notes page. Could you add me?
>
> - Mark

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Solr wiki editing change

Robert Muir
same here: I'm RobertMuir on both wikis.

On Apr 1, 2013, at 3:04 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:
> same here: I'm RobertMuir on both wikis.

Added to solr and lucene AdminGroup.

12