Quantcast

Analyzing Infix Suggestor Exact Match Boost

Analyzing Infix Suggestor Exact Match Boost

Sidhant Aggarwal
Hi,

Im using analyzing infix suggestor. I have a use case for which i cant find a solution to so if anyone can help me out with that.
Suppose i index two terms :-
abc
abc def

And both these terms were indexed with the same weight.
Now suppose in my query i type abc i want the exact match to be returned first and then the other matches.
But what ive observed is that which term is indexed first is returned first. So how can i get back exact matches first??

Thanks.

Re: Analyzing Infix Suggestor Exact Match Boost

Mikhail Khludnev-2
Probably you can assign a reverse length weight?

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev