Apache Nutch commercial support

hany.nasr
Hello,

You know big companies,  always looking for commercial things :(

Do you know if there is any commercial support for Apache Nutch and Solr? - or external providers?

Kind regards,
Hany Shehata
Solutions Architect, Marketing and Communications IT
Corporate Functions | HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
ul. Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, Poland

Tie line: 7148 7689 4698
External: +48 123 42 0698
Mobile: +48 723 680 278
E-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Protect our environment - please only print this if you have to!

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy,
forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by
return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

RE: Apache Nutch commercial support

Markus Jelsma-2
Hello Hany,

There are a few, mine included, mentioned on the Nutch support wiki page [1].

Regards,
Markus

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Support

> You know big companies,  always looking for commercial things :(
>
> Do you know if there is any commercial support for Apache Nutch and Solr? - or external providers?
>
> Kind regards,
> Hany Shehata
> Solutions Architect, Marketing and Communications IT
> Corporate Functions | HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
> ul. Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, Poland
>
> Tie line: 7148 7689 4698
> External: +48 123 42 0698
> Mobile: +48 723 680 278
> E-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> Protect our environment - please only print this if you have to!

> SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!
>
> This E-mail is confidential.
>
> It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy,
> forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error,
> please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by
> return E-mail.
>
> Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error or virus-free.
> The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

Re: RE: Apache Nutch commercial support

Semyon Semyonov
I will add that likewise for all open source projects most of the top committers are either work for a company that actively use it in a large scale or/and support it as contractors.
But if you plan to do so I do recommend to review the quality of code/issues of this person, because obviously quality != quantity.

Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 at 9:47 AM
From: "Markus Jelsma" <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "Jaap Boerma" <[hidden email]>