Applicant for Nutch Project

shaowen yu
Dear sir,
    I come from Guangzhou,China,and I graduated from Department of
Computer Science, Sun Yet-sen University. Now,I work as a programmer
in Guangzhou Carnation Software ,Inc,which deals with BI software
field.With a keen curiosity to know more about the open source project
Nutch, I am pleasure to have a chance to work with the Nutch
developing group,  I may be competent for Internationalization of
Nutch project or others.Please think about my qualification and give
me a reply.Thanks very much!
Yours sincerely,
    Jackson Yu

--
Jackson Yu
programmer
Email:[hidden email]
Web-Site:http://www.carnation.com.cn

Re: Applicant for Nutch Project

Grant Ingersoll-2
Hi Jackson,

As with pretty much all projects at Apache,  we don't care as much
about qualifications, so much as we care about what contributions
people make to the project and the community.  The best way, in my
opinion, to get involved in any project is to start asking questions,
helping other people by answering questions and also start creating
patches, etc. for issues in Nutch as well as adding new capabilities.

Please see http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Becoming_A_Nutch_Developer

Cheers,
Grant