Benchmarking InstantiatedIndex

Karl Wettin
Once I added support for InstantiatedIndex in the benchmarker. I had to
refactor the benchmarker so it used a new factory class rather than a
Directory to create readers and writers. The writer had to be a clone of
IndexWriter (or atleast contained the methods used by the jobs) that
decorated either an InstantiatedIndexWriter or an IndexWriter. This is
sort of messy but worked.

I could reproduce such a patch if the changes are acceptable.

      karl