Quantcast

Blocks are getting corrupted under very high load

Blocks are getting corrupted under very high load – Hi All, I have backported HDFS-1779 to our Hadoop version which is based on 0.20-Append branch. We are running a load test, as usual. (W...
Can you look on the DN in question and see whether it was succesfully finalized when the write finished? It doesn't sound like a successful writ...
RE: Blocks are getting corrupted under very high load – Hi Todd, Thanks a lot for taking a look. Yes, I also suspect the same initially. But after analysing the logs, we found below client trace log...
Yes, Todd, block after restart is small and genstamp also lesser. Here complete machine reboot happend. The boards are configured like, if i...
Re: Blocks are getting corrupted under very high load РOn Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 1:23 AM, Uma Maheswara Rao G <maheswara@...> wrote: > Yes, Todd,  block after restart is small and  genstamp al...
RE: Blocks are getting corrupted under very high load – Thanks Todd. Finally we also started suspecting in that angle. Planned to take the file details before reboot and after reboot. With the above...