Boosting a token with space at the end

RaviWhy
Hi,

  I have to search on Company Names, which contain multiple words. Some of the examples are
 Micro Image Systems, Microsoft Corp, Sun Microsystems, Advanced Micro systems.

For the above example when the search is for micro, the expected results order is
Micro Image Systems
Advanced Micro systems
Microsoft Corp
Sun Microsystems

What needs to be done both for field type, indexing and query . There are bunch of company names for the each of the compnay name example I mentioned. I have been trying with couple of ways with multiple queries, but I am not able retrieve Micro Image systems on the top at all.

Appreciate any hints and help.

--Yerra