Caching per segmentReader?

Jason Rutherglen
Are we planning on implementing caching (docsets, documents, results) per
segment reader or is this something that's going to be in 1.4?

Re: Caching per segmentReader?

Yonik Seeley
On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Jason
Rutherglen<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Are we planning on implementing caching (docsets, documents, results) per
> segment reader or is this something that's going to be in 1.4?

Yes, I've been thinking about docsets and documents (perhaps not
results) per segment.
It won't make it in for 1.4 though.

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: Caching per segmentReader?

Jason Rutherglen
Shall we create an issue for this so we can list out desirable features?