Camel case search with Lucene

Gordin, Ira
Hi friends,

How can I implement Camel case search with Lucene?

Thanks,
Ira

Re: Camel case search with Lucene

Vadim Gindin
Hi Ira.

If you want to use camel case query, for example, search "redHotChilly"
instead of "red hot chilly" - you should use own pattern tokenizer to
divide the query by regex pattern.

Regards
Vadim Gindin

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 11:58 AM Gordin, Ira <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> How can I implement Camel case search with Lucene?
>
> Thanks,
> Ira

RE: Camel case search with Lucene

Gordin, Ira
Hi Vadim,

I want to use camel case when searching, for example, search "RHC" and find "redHotChilly".

Thanks,
Ira

If you want to use camel case query, for example, search "redHotChilly"
instead of "red hot chilly" - you should use own pattern tokenizer to
divide the query by regex pattern.

Regards
Vadim Gindin

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 11:58 AM Gordin, Ira <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> How can I implement Camel case search with Lucene?
>
> Thanks,
> Ira

Re: Camel case search with Lucene

Mikhail Khludnev-2
Could it be something with WordDelimiterFilter, EdgeNgram, and then
WordDelimiterFilter with CATENATE_ALL?

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev