Can I use protocol-selenium with https?

sheon banks-2
Hi all,

I would like to crawl an https website using protocol-selenium. Can I do this?  If so,  can someone provide the configuration steps.

Re: Can I use protocol-selenium with https?

lewis john mcgibbney-2
Hi Sheon,
It looks like HTTPS is not currently supported
https://github.com/apache/nutch/blob/master/src/plugin/protocol-selenium/src/java/org/apache/nutch/protocol/selenium/HttpResponse.java#L63
I can't recall if we were ever successful in adapting the plugin for HTTPS
so I can't advise further.
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/