Collections API command BACKUP fails with java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException

Collections API command BACKUP fails with java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException

Ronja Koistinen
Hello,

I tried to create a backup of my Solr Cloud collection with the
following command:

$ curl
'http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=BACKUP&wt=json&name=testi&collection=flamma_2018-03-07T115247Z&location=/opt/solr-backup/'

This is the result:

https://gist.github.com/ronjakoi/5ef1eecb58907fc791bb176123259996

(request.json edited for stack trace legibility)

--
Ronja Koistinen
University of Helsinki

Re: Collections API command BACKUP fails with java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException

Ronja Koistinen
On 08.03.2018 11:51, Ronja Koistinen wrote:

> $ curl
> 'http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=BACKUP&wt=json&name=testi&collection=flamma_2018-03-07T115247Z&location=/opt/solr-backup/'

Replying to myself: in the gist I changed the "flamma" string to
"intranet" but apparently I forgot to do the same in my mail above. This
discrepancy should therefore be ignored.

--
Ronja Koistinen
University of Helsinki