Compiled Term Hightlighter

Cesar Ronchese
Hello guys.

I'm not a java developer, so I'm getting stuck on compiling the Term Highlighter of source files acquired from the Lucene Sandbox. I got some errors, well, I guess I'm not using the correct command line (it was javac c:\dir\*.java, something like that).

Can someone post me the compiled version of this, OR even a compilable package (with the correct command line to compile)?

Just another doubt, is the Term Highligther not really able to highlights fuzzy terms (~)? As far I tested, I could not find any way to do that.

Thanks!
Cesar

Re: Compiled Term Hightlighter

Daniel Naber-10
On Samstag, 9. Februar 2008, Cesar Ronchese wrote:

> I'm not a java developer, so I'm getting stuck on compiling the Term
> Highlighter of source files acquired from the Lucene Sandbox.

The highlighter is part of the release, in Lucene 2.3 it's
under /build/contrib/highlighter/lucene-highlighter-2.3.jar, or are you
looking for some other highlighter?

> Just another doubt, is the Term Highligther not really able to
> highlights fuzzy terms (~)? As far I tested, I could not find any way to
> do that.

You just need to use give the highlighter a query on which .rewrite() was
called.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de

Re: Compiled Term Hightlighter

Cesar Ronchese
Cool! Thanks.

About the highlighter+fuzzy, after you wrote that, I checked my code. It was wrong:

Wrong one:
objQuery.rewrite(objIndexReader)

Then I fixed to:
objQuery = objQuery.rewrite(objIndexReader)

[]s
Cesar

Daniel Naber-10 wrote