Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Tommaso Teofili
Once a year the Lucene PMC rotates the PMC chair and Apache Vice President position.
This year we have nominated and elected Adrien Grand as the chair and today the board just approved it, so now it's official.

Congratulations Adrien!
Regards,
Tommaso

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Dawid Weiss-2
Congratulation, Adrien, well deserved.

D.

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 9:19 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Once a year the Lucene PMC rotates the PMC chair and Apache Vice President
> position.
> This year we have nominated and elected Adrien Grand as the chair and today
> the board just approved it, so now it's official.
>
> Congratulations Adrien!
> Regards,
> Tommaso

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Christian Moen
Congrats, Adrien.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Once a year the Lucene PMC rotates the PMC chair and Apache Vice President
> position.
> This year we have nominated and elected Adrien Grand as the chair and today
> the board just approved it, so now it's official.
>
> Congratulations Adrien!
> Regards,
> Tommaso

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Erick Erickson
Congrats!

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 7:47 AM, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Adrien; well deserved!
>

> On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 3:19 AM Tommaso Teofili <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Once a year the Lucene PMC rotates the PMC chair and Apache Vice President
>> position.
>> This year we have nominated and elected Adrien Grand as the chair and
>> today the board just approved it, so now it's official.
>>
>> Congratulations Adrien!
>> Regards,
>> Tommaso

> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

sarowe
Congrats Adrien!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Oct 19, 2017, at 3:19 AM, Tommaso Teofili <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Once a year the Lucene PMC rotates the PMC chair and Apache Vice President position.
> This year we have nominated and elected Adrien Grand as the chair and today the board just approved it, so now it's official.
>
> Congratulations Adrien!
> Regards,
> Tommaso

RE: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Uwe Schindler

Congrats!

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de

Tommaso

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Martin Gainty

Félicitations Adrien!

Martin

Tommaso

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Tomas Fernandez Lobbe-2
Congratulations Adrien!

On Oct 19, 2017, at 10:51 AM, Martin Gainty <[hidden email]> wrote:

Félicitations Adrien!

Martin

Tommaso

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Congratulations Adrien!

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Once a year the Lucene PMC rotates the PMC chair and Apache Vice President
> position.
> This year we have nominated and elected Adrien Grand as the chair and today
> the board just approved it, so now it's official.
>
> Congratulations Adrien!
> Regards,
> Tommaso

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.