Contributing

Vertical Search
Hello,
I was wondering, if any one is willing to consider some changes to make
nutch more user friendly..
like to get a general feeling of the code base, reviewing code and cleaning
up shadow variables, etc.,

Is some one doing it already ? I am willing to take some time to contribute.
Are there any specific qualifications to contribute, please let me know..

Thanks

Re: Contributing

Alexander E Genaud
Mr. Vertical Search,

Are you suggesting changing the end user interface, the middle user
(crawl and content guy), or developer interface?

I am considering writing Ant Tasks for crawling. Do we expect that the
targets could remain consistent between releases (crawls crawl,
injects inject, whether nutch 0.7, 0.8, or 0.9)?

Cheers,
Alex
--
CCC7 D19D D107 F079 2F3D BF97 8443 DB5A 6DB8 9CE1