Converting Solr response back to pojo's, experiences?

Converting Solr response back to pojo's, experiences?

maarten-14
Anyone having experience converting xml responses back to pojo's,
which technologies have you used?

Anyone doing json <-> pojo's?

Grtz

Re: Converting Solr response back to pojo's, experiences?

Thorsten Scherler-3
On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 14:58 +0100, [hidden email] wrote:
> Anyone having experience converting xml responses back to pojo's,
> which technologies have you used?
>
> Anyone doing json <-> pojo's?

Using pure xml myself but have a look at
and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12348567/solr-client.zip

HTH
salu2

> Grtz

Re: Converting Solr response back to pojo's, experiences?

kkrugler
>Anyone having experience converting xml responses back to pojo's,
>which technologies have you used?

We started off using a regular DOM parser and coding it by hand, but
have switched to XStream. This (with some help handling the Solr <->
pojo mappings) seems to work fine once you get past a few encoding
issues.

-- Ken
--
Ken Krugler