Cookie support

d.kumar@technisat.de
Hey,

our website is having a cookie notification.
The bad things is, as nutch didn't accept this notification (checked by cookie) the notification is being crawled for every webpage.
Is there a way to set a cookie? I found something about Form and Logins with cookies, but it looks like it is not exactly what I'm looking for..

Thx

Dvaid

RE: Cookie support

Markus Jelsma-2
Yes, that is possible, but it's a bit tricky, see:

Markus