Creating a index scheduler with Java.

galford23
Hi all,

I am trying to do some scheduling / cron job for lucene indexing.
I am very new to Lucene and Java.
Can I get some advices on how can I achieve it? Books or url link or technology required . I have been searching the web for quite some time but just cannot get the correct result.. maybe even some help on my key word search in google is welcome as well.
I will be using netbean for development. my application Will be running on centos5 and mysql database.

Attach below is an screen shot of the expected development result.

Please help.

Re: Creating a index scheduler with Java.

Grant Ingersoll-2
Hi,

While this question is best asked on the java-user mailing list, I
would have a look at the OpenSymphony Quartz Java scheduler.  Just
search for Quartz Java.

-Grant