Custom explain implementation - how to transfer the data

Custom explain implementation - how to transfer the data

Vadim Gindin
Assume, I have some scorer. During the execution of score() method, I'm
caching a document id and scoring details to a Map. Further, in the
explain(docID) method, I'm taking scoring details from that map by docID.
Is it a correct scheme? If no how to implement it correctly?

Regards,
Vadim Gindin

Re: Custom explain implementation - how to transfer the data

Adrien Grand
In general, the right way to proceed is to recompute the map the same way
in explain() that it would be computed in score().