Customize Nested Query

Khurram Shehzad
Hi,

I've a requirement of customized match of an string field against the list of 0.5M elements.

FunctionQuery and FunctionMatchQuery look appropriate for my need. It seems that it only supports Double whereas I need String support.

Any idea please?

Regards,
Khurram

Re: Customize Nested Query

Uwe Schindler
Why not TermInSetQuery?

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
https://www.thetaphi.de

Re: Customize Nested Query

Khurram Shehzad
Hi Uwe,

Thanks for your reply.

We have tested TemrInSetQuery. Although it worked, but we're still looking to improve response time and evaluating different options, custom Nested perhase query one of them.

Khurram

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen