Delete an entry in ArrayFile/MapFile

ben-91
Hi

How can I delete an entry in the ArrayFile/MapFile if I know the id/key?

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Delete an entry in ArrayFile/MapFile

Piotr Kosiorowski
Hello,
You cannot do it. These structures where not designed for it. But you can
copy all the data to other ArrayFile skipping entries you want to delete.
Regards
Piotr

On 9/6/05, Ben <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> How can I delete an entry in the ArrayFile/MapFile if I know the id/key?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

Re: Delete an entry in ArrayFile/MapFile

ben-91
Are they thread-safe?

Ben