Delete documents base on more than one condition?

Delete documents base on more than one condition?

ben-91
Hi

Is it possible to delete a set of documents where they match certain
conditions? I would like to delete a set of articles that belong to a
given user within a category.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Delete documents base on more than one condition?

Jens Kraemer
On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 10:18:22PM +1000, Ben wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to delete a set of documents where they match certain
> conditions? I would like to delete a set of articles that belong to a
> given user within a category.

just build a query reflecting your criteria (e.g. a BooleanQuery
containing two TermQueries, one for category and one for the user
field), run a search with this query, walk through the search results
and delete each of them.

Jens

--
webit! Gesellschaft f?r neue Medien mbH          www.webit.de
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur Jens Kr?mer       [hidden email]