Deleting document from Lucene indexing not working in version 34

Deleting document from Lucene indexing not working in version 34

haresh@oneit.com.au
Hi All,

I am using lucene version 3.4.0 and StandardAnalyzer. I am trying to delete the document using document id from indexing but it seems not working.

I tried many diff ways as follow:

IndexReader.deleteDocuments(new Term("documentDocId", "LuceneObj:215487"))
IndexWriter.deleteDocuments(new Term("documentDocId", "LuceneObj:215487"))
IndexWriter.deleteDocuments(query); IndexWriter.commit();
But none of the above worked. Also i am not able to trace the error.

can anyone help me to trubleshoot the error or find the solution for it?