Dial-in notes for Stefan's talk at CommerceNet

Dial-in notes for Stefan's talk at CommerceNet

Rohit Khare
If this message gets through in time: this afternoon, we are hosting
a talk on "Extending Nutch" with Stefan Groschupf.

Please call in to the audio bridge at 1 866 613 5217 (toll: 303 420
5217) and use access code 8661735. If you have trouble, call our
front desk at 650 289 4040 (press 0).

We will also try to video record it, but with no guarantee of how we
can rebroadcast it  soon -- it will be in high-definition (HDV) format.

RK