Different Analyzers

Rajasekar Karthik
Hi,
I was wondering what lucene analyzers does NutchAnalyzer depend upon? Is there a way I can change to some other lucene analyzers like by editing nutch-site.xml or some file and recompiling?

I was using Luke to search against my lucene index and found KeywordAnalyzer and StandardAnalyzer to better suited for my needs than any other analyzer. I would like to use one of these and if possible - use a more customized version of one of them at later time.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Karthik