Download nutch-0.8-dev

Alexander E Genaud
Hello,

I have been reading many references to nutch-0.8-dev on this mailing
list and in the docs. From where can it be downloaded? Are the nightly
builds essentially 0.8-dev?

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/lucene/nutch/nightly/

Alex
--
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities
-- Fran├žois Marie Arouet (Voltaire)
CCC7 D19D D107 F079 2F3D BF97 8443 DB5A 6DB8 9CE1

Re: Download nutch-0.8-dev

Thomas Delnoij-3
Yes, the nightly builds from trunk are 0.8-dev. There is no official
0.8release yet.

Rgrds, Thomas