DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory problem, please help me!!!!

DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory problem, please help me!!!!

g.marras
I have a problem with nutch 0.8.1 in DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory class
(org.apache.nutch.protocol.httpclient  plugin).
I have to index pages from a web site on https protocol and that it uses
authentication and sessions.
My problem is about the management of the sessions.
DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory class implements the ProtocolSocketFactory
interface in the HttpClient library.
If I modify DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory so that implements the
SecureProtocolSocketFactory interface all it works.

Should anyone tell me if it is ok, or if there is another way?

please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have a problem with nutch 0.8.1 in DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory class
(org.apache.nutch.protocol.httpclient  plugin).
I have to index pages from a web site on https protocol and that it uses
authentication and sessions.
My problem is about the management of the sessions.
DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory class implements the ProtocolSocketFactory
interface in the HttpClient library.
If I modify DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory so that implements the
SecureProtocolSocketFactory interface all it works.

Should anyone tell me if it is ok, or if there is another way?

Re: DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory problem, please help me!!!!

Andrzej Białecki-2
Gavino Marras wrote:

> I have a problem with nutch 0.8.1 in DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory
> class (org.apache.nutch.protocol.httpclient  plugin).
> I have to index pages from a web site on https protocol and that it
> uses authentication and sessions.
> My problem is about the management of the sessions.
> DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory class implements the
> ProtocolSocketFactory interface in the HttpClient library.
> If I modify DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory so that implements the
> SecureProtocolSocketFactory interface all it works.
>
> Should anyone tell me if it is ok, or if there is another way?
>
> please help
> me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shouting at people doesn't help - it takes some effort to check what you
are saying, to understand this change, and test it, and sometimes
developers can't do it right away, that's why you didn't immediately get
any answers.

What helps is when you create a bug issue in JIRA, describe the problem
and attach a patch that helped in your case.

Thank you for your co-operation. ;)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Andrzej Bialecki ha scritto:

> Gavino Marras wrote:
>> I have a problem with nutch 0.8.1 in DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory
>> class (org.apache.nutch.protocol.httpclient  plugin).
>> I have to index pages from a web site on https protocol and that it
>> uses authentication and sessions.
>> My problem is about the management of the sessions.
>> DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory class implements the
>> ProtocolSocketFactory interface in the HttpClient library.
>> If I modify DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory so that implements the
>> SecureProtocolSocketFactory interface all it works.
>>
>> Should anyone tell me if it is ok, or if there is another way?
>>
>> please help
>> me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>
> Shouting at people doesn't help - it takes some effort to check what
> you are saying, to understand this change, and test it, and sometimes
> developers can't do it right away, that's why you didn't immediately
> get any answers.
>
> What helps is when you create a bug issue in JIRA, describe the
> problem and attach a patch that helped in your case.
>
> Thank you for your co-operation. ;)

thank you very much for answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't speak english and I thougt that nobody understood my problem.
ok, I wait.
bye bye