Duplicates in MultiValued fields

OneWhoMikes
Is there anyway to not allow duplicates inside of a mutivalued field using Solr?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Duplicates in MultiValued fields

Yonik Seeley
On 6/21/06, Mike Richmond <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there anyway to not allow duplicates inside of a mutivalued field using Solr?

Not currently.  Do you want uniqueness within a single document, or
across many documents?
If it's within a single document, this is probably easiest to
implement in the client sending the document.

Re: Duplicates in MultiValued fields

OneWhoMikes
I want uniqueness within a single document so I'll take care of it in
the client.

Thanks again,

Mike