Editing wiki-page "Powerd by Solr"

Fabio Confalonieri
I have a problem posting an update to the Powered By Solr wiki page.

I would like to add the line:
 * [http://annunci.repubblica.it La Repubblica Newspaper Classifieds] (in Italian) uses Solr for faceted browsing/filtering through classifieds of one of the main Italian Newspapers

But I receive this error:
Sorry, can not save page because "annunci.repubblica.it" is not allowed in this wiki.

I understand "annunci.repubblica.it" is somehow blacklisted, but I cannot argue why.

Sorry for posting here, I could not find a reference on wiki posting/editing.

Thank You

Fabio Confalonieri

Re: Editing wiki-page "Powerd by Solr"

Tim Archambault
fabio,

Off topic, but thanks for the link to your newspaper classifieds. I manage
newspaper website here in Maine, USA and am VERY INTERESTED in  using solr
to power our jobs, etc.

Looking to integrate SOLR with DRUPAL right now.

I'd like to collaborate with you in the future if possible.

Thank you kindly.

Tim

On 3/23/07, Fabio Confalonieri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a problem posting an update to the Powered By Solr wiki page.
>
> I would like to add the line:
> * [http://annunci.repubblica.it La Repubblica Newspaper Classifieds] (in
> Italian) uses Solr for faceted browsing/filtering through classifieds of
> one
> of the main Italian Newspapers
>
> But I receive this error:
> Sorry, can not save page because "annunci.repubblica.it" is not allowed in
> this wiki.
>
> I understand "annunci.repubblica.it" is somehow blacklisted, but I cannot
> argue why.
>
> Sorry for posting here, I could not find a reference on wiki
> posting/editing.
>
> Thank You
>
> Fabio Confalonieri

Re: Editing wiki-page "Powerd by Solr"

Chris Hostetter-3

:
: I understand "annunci.repubblica.it" is somehow blacklisted, but I cannot
: argue why.

this appears to be a built in feature of MoinMoin, there is a global
"BadContent" list maintained centrally...

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/AntiSpamGlobalSolution
http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/BadContent

...it doesn't look like there is currently a way to whitelist things.

I've added a link to the main newspaper site instead, and clarified that
hte classifieds use Solr.

Re: Editing wiki-page "Powerd by Solr"

Fabio Confalonieri
Chris Hostetter wrote
I've added a link to the main newspaper site instead, and clarified that
hte classifieds use Solr.
It seems that is the 3rd level domain "annunci" (or its presence in the url) which is banned, if the domain repubblica.it is ok: curious...

Anyway thank You Hoss!

  Fabio Confalonieri