Enhanced output of SearchComponent not visible in SolrCloud

Enhanced output of SearchComponent not visible in SolrCloud

Markus, Sascha
Hi,
I created a serch component which enriches the response for a query.

So my json result looks like

{
  "responseHeader":{...},

  "response":{"numFound":116652,"start":0,"maxScore":1.0,"docs":...},

  "facet_counts":{...},

  "facets":{...},

  "expand.entities":{... }

}

I did this using
rb.rsp.add("expand.entities", my_enrichments);

This worked fine with a standalone solr. But in solr-cloud I see the output
with debugQuery in the result for one shard.
But not in the collected result.
Where is the place to colect this from the shards and add it to the result?
Any hints?

Cheers
 Sascha