Environmental Protection Agency: Stop Deforesting in Sri Lanka

Environmental Protection Agency: Stop Deforesting in Sri Lanka

Janaka Thilakarathna
Hello there,

I just signed the petition "Environmental Protection Agency: Stop
Deforesting in Sri Lanka" and wanted to see if you could help by adding
your name.

Our goal is to reach 15,000 signatures and we need more support. You can
read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/vY78rzGf8G

Thanks!
Janaka

Re: Environmental Protection Agency: Stop Deforesting in Sri Lanka

Erick Erickson
This is an entirely inappropriate use of this list, do not do so again.

> On Mar 21, 2019, at 12:06 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hello there,
>
> I just signed the petition "Environmental Protection Agency: Stop
> Deforesting in Sri Lanka" and wanted to see if you could help by adding
> your name.
>
> Our goal is to reach 15,000 signatures and we need more support. You can
> read more and sign the petition here:
>
> http://chng.it/vY78rzGf8G
>
> Thanks!
> Janaka

Re: Environmental Protection Agency: Stop Deforesting in Sri Lanka

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्
+ Erick
This should be considered as spam

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 2:03 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is an entirely inappropriate use of this list, do not do so again.
>
> > On Mar 21, 2019, at 12:06 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> >
> > Hello there,
> >
> > I just signed the petition "Environmental Protection Agency: Stop
> > Deforesting in Sri Lanka" and wanted to see if you could help by adding
> > your name.
> >
> > Our goal is to reach 15,000 signatures and we need more support. You can
> > read more and sign the petition here:
> >
> > http://chng.it/vY78rzGf8G
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Janaka

Re: Environmental Protection Agency: Stop Deforesting in Sri Lanka

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
I'm surprised that msgs with "To: undisclosed-recipients:;" are even delivered to the list? I.e. should it be possible to BCC solr-user?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com