Error: wrong argument -dumplinks

Rizwan Raza
Hi:

I am using nutch 1.2. I have done crawling for a given website and it has
created the crawldb. Now I am getting the exception "Error: wrong argument
-dumplinks" when I issue the command below

./bin/nutch readdb crawl-site/crawldb -dumplinks

Am I missing anything?

Thanks
-rizwan

Re: Error: wrong argument -dumplinks

Alex McLintock
Hello Rizwan,

If you run the command readdb by itself then it will display its own usage

./bin/nutch readdb

In my copy of nutch-1.2 there is no dumplinks option. There is a -dump
<out_dir> option though.

On 24 December 2010 08:16, Rizwan Raza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am using nutch 1.2. I have done crawling for a given website and it has
> created the crawldb. Now I am getting the exception "Error: wrong argument
> -dumplinks" when I issue the command below
>
> ./bin/nutch readdb crawl-site/crawldb -dumplinks
>
> Am I missing anything?
>
> Thanks
> -rizwan

Re: Error: wrong argument -dumplinks