Exact Match Query?

Albert Chern
Hello,

I want to search for a specific URL with Nutch, but the results
returned seem to be all URLs that contain my URL as a subsequence.
For example, the query "url:http://www.apple.com/" will also return
the URLs "http://www.apple.com.tw" and "http://www.apple.com.au".  Is
there any way to phrase the query to get an exact match?

Thanks,
Albert

Re: Exact Match Query?

Stefan Groschupf-2
It is more a question of query filters than query parsing.
You can somehow remove the standard behavior and add your own query
filter plugin.
Just take a look to query-basic and query-more query filter plugins.

company:        http://www.media-style.com
forum:        http://www.text-mining.org
blog:            http://www.find23.net