Quantcast

Exact match on a field with stemming

Exact match on a field with stemming – Hi all, Is there a way to perform an exact match query on a field that has stemming enable by using the standard /select handler? I though...
Hi, Using quoted means "use this as a phrase", not "use this as a literal". :) I think copying to unstemmed field is the only...
RE: Exact match on a field with stemming – I'm curious to know why Solr is not respecting the phrase. If it consider "manager" as a phrase... shouldn't it return only document co...
FW: Exact match on a field with stemming – > I'm curious to know why Solr is not respecting the phrase. > If it consider "manager" as a phrase... shouldn't it return only d...
RE: Exact match on a field with stemming – Thanks for the clarification. This make sense. -----Original Message----- From: Jonathan Rochkind [mailto:rochkind@...] Sent: April-11-11 7:...