Exception Details

Veeraswami Pattapagalu
Hi team,

We have got following exception while doing indexing , please share us the
information why we are getting this exception

Search engine transaction not successfully started or already
committed/rolledback

org.compass.core.engine.SearchEngineException: Search engine transaction
not successfully started or already committed/rolledback

at
org.compass.core.lucene.engine.LuceneSearchEngine.verifyWithinTransaction(LuceneSearchEngine.java:234)

at
org.compass.core.lucene.engine.LuceneSearchEngine.rollback(LuceneSearchEngine.java:265)

at
org.compass.core.transaction.LocalTransaction.doRollback(LocalTransaction.java:119)

at
org.compass.core.transaction.AbstractTransaction.rollback(AbstractTransaction.java:46)

Thank you,

Veeraswami.P

Re: Exception Details

Erick Erickson
No clue, org.compass.core.... is not part of Solr/Lucene, you'll have
to ask the compass folks.

Best,
Erick