Facet fields question

Andrew Nagy-2
Hello

I have 2 fields that I am faceting on, both of which are of type
"string."  The first field is a copyfield from a "text" field copied to
a "string" field for faceting.  The other is purely a "string" field.
The faceted results of the copyfield are accurate; however the facet
results of the 2nd string field all have the ends of the words cut off.
How can I get the 2nd string field to display in it's original form?  Do
I need to make a copyField for all fields that are being faceted on?

Also, both fields are multivalued.

Thanks!
Andrew

Re: Facet fields question

Yonik Seeley-2
On 3/29/07, Andrew Nagy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> however the facet
> results of the 2nd string field all have the ends of the words cut off.

Sounds like that field has stemming configured.  Faceting works with
(and returns) indexed tokens.

Re: Facet fields question

Giri-2
Hi Andrew,

I am having the same problem, did you firgure this out?

Thanks!

Giri