FlattenGraphFilter assertion error

Nicolás Lichtmaier

Hi!

I was getting an exception in FlattenGraphFilter and, as I saw there was assertion statements nearby, I reran everything with assertions enabled. And I see it crashes here (FlattenGraphFilter.java:174)

At this point inputNode has all fields with -1 (except nextOut, which is 0).. and outputFrom's value is 395.

The code is pretty complex, so before trying to undestand it I thought maybe someone could know what's happening just seeing this, maybe not. =)

I'll keep the debugging session open for a while in case some more variables could be useful to debug this.

Thanks!

Re: FlattenGraphFilter assertion error

Michael McCandless-2
Hmm, that's not good!  Clearly there is a bug somewhere.

Are you able to isolate a small example, e.g. text input and synonyms you fed to SynonymGraphFilter, to show this assertion trip?

Are you using any custom analysis components before the FlattenGraphFilter?