Freeze Index

fabigol
hi,
my problem is that my index freeze several time and i don't know why. So i
lost all the data of my index.
I have 14 million of documents from postgresql database. I have an only node
with 31 GO for my JVM and my server has 64GO. My index make 6 GO on the HDD.
Is it a good configuration?

Someone can help me.

thank for advance

Re: Freeze Index

Rick Leir-2
Fabien,
What do you see in the logfile at the time of the freeze?
Cheers -- Rick