GUI

Markus Franz
Hello!

Are there any powerful and stable (or almost stable) administration GUIs
for Nutch? Did you test them?

Regards,
Markus

--
Danziger Weg 2
97350 Mainbernheim

Re: GUI

sudhendra seshachala
It just got completed few days back.
  You could beta test it downloading from
  http://68.178.249.66/nutch-admin/nutch-0.8-dev_guiBundle_05_02_06.tar.gz

  It is still in early stages... So I would not rank it as stable..

  Thanks

  Markus Franz <[hidden email]> wrote:
  Hello!

Are there any powerful and stable (or almost stable) administration GUIs
for Nutch? Did you test them?

Regards,
Markus

--
Danziger Weg 2
97350 Mainbernheim
Germany
--
+491626077635

  Sudhi Seshachala
  http://sudhilogs.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------

Re: GUI

Matthias Jaekle
Hi,

is there any url to see the gui without installing the Bundle?

Matthias

Re: GUI

Jérôme Charron
> is there any url to see the gui without installing the Bundle?

This static prototype gives a good overview of what is in the bundle:
http://www.media-style.com/gfx/nutchadmin/index.html

Jérôme

http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/

Re: GUI

Stefan Groschupf-2
I tried to upload some screenshooots to the jira but wasn't able to
do so. :(
But installing it, mean downloading it, decompress and start bin/
nutch gui /aFolder..

Stefan

Am 04.05.2006 um 10:07 schrieb Jérôme Charron:

>> is there any url to see the gui without installing the Bundle?
>
> This static prototype gives a good overview of what is in the bundle:
> http://www.media-style.com/gfx/nutchadmin/index.html
>
> Jérôme
>
> --
> http://motrech.free.fr/