GettingNutchRunningWithDebian Wiki page: questions and suggestions

GettingNutchRunningWithDebian Wiki page: questions and suggestions

Jeffrey Koch-2
I just installed Nutch on my new Debian installation.  I've got a few
questions and suggestions about the wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/GettingNutchRunningWithDebian

I've already created an account on the wiki so I can make changes to the
page, but since I'm a Nutch and Debian newbie, I wanted to run this past
non-newbies before I ran amok on the wiki.  I didn't see any
"discussion" links in the wiki...is this the right place to discuss the
wiki pages?