Hadoop Comic

Shreya.Pal
Hi,

Can someone please send me the Hadoop comic.

Saw references about it in the mailing list.

Regards,

Shreya

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Hadoop Comic

alo alt
Hi,

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B-zw6KHOtbT4MmRkZWJjYzEtYjI3Ni00NTFjLWE0OGItYTU5OGMxYjc0N2M1&hl=en_US

- alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

*P **Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you
really need to.*

Re: Hadoop Comic

Prashant Kommireddi
Here you go
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B-zw6KHOtbT4MmRkZWJjYzEtYjI3Ni00NTFjLWE0OGItYTU5OGMxYjc0N2M1&hl=en_US&pli=1

Thanks,
Prashant

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 1:47 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Can someone please send me the Hadoop comic.
>
> Saw references about it in the mailing list.
>

> Regards,
>
> Shreya
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
> information.
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

RE: Hadoop Comic

Shreya.Pal
Thanks guys for the link
Its really nice ...

KHOtbT4MmRkZWJjYzEtYjI3Ni00NTFjLWE0OGItYTU5OGMxYjc0N2M1&hl=en_US

- alex

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:47 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Can someone please send me the Hadoop comic.
>
> Saw references about it in the mailing list.
>

> Regards,
>
> Shreya
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
the
> information.
reply
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
> printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

*P **Think of the environment: please don't print this email unless you
really need to.*
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Re: Hadoop Comic

JAGANADH G
Hi
Is it re-distributable or sharable in a blog or like ?

--
**********************************
JAGANADH G
*ILUGCBE*
http://ilugcbe.psgkriya.org

Re: Hadoop Comic

maneesh varshney
Hi Jaganadh

I am the author of this comic strip. Please feel free to re-distribute it
as you see fit.. I assign the content under Creative Commons Attribution
Share-Alike.

Would also like to thank everybody for the nice feedback and encouragement!
This was a little experiment on my part to see if visual format can be used
to explain protocols and algorithms. I am teaching myself WordPress these
days so that I can host other comics on this and other topics in computer
science.

Thanks
-Maneesh

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:06 AM, JAGANADH G <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> Is it re-distributable or sharable in a blog or like ?
>

> --
> **********************************
> JAGANADH G
> http://jaganadhg.in
> *ILUGCBE*
> http://ilugcbe.psgkriya.org

Re: Hadoop Comic

Idris Ali
Hi Maneesh,

Great work, without your comic strip, I took 1 week, read couple of
articles on hadoop and gone through "hadoop definite guide" to understand
these concepts.

Cheers!
-Idris

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 12:32 AM, maneesh varshney <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi Jaganadh
>
> I am the author of this comic strip. Please feel free to re-distribute it
> as you see fit.. I assign the content under Creative Commons Attribution
> Share-Alike.
>
> Would also like to thank everybody for the nice feedback and encouragement!
> This was a little experiment on my part to see if visual format can be used
> to explain protocols and algorithms. I am teaching myself WordPress these
> days so that I can host other comics on this and other topics in computer
> science.
>
> Thanks
> -Maneesh
>

> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:06 AM, JAGANADH G <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > Is it re-distributable or sharable in a blog or like ?
> >

> > --
> > **********************************
> > JAGANADH G
> > http://jaganadhg.in
> > *ILUGCBE*
> > http://ilugcbe.psgkriya.org

Re: Hadoop Comic

shahsaifi
Thank you, It is awesome :)

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 12:32 AM, maneesh varshney <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi Jaganadh
>
> I am the author of this comic strip. Please feel free to re-distribute it
> as you see fit.. I assign the content under Creative Commons Attribution
> Share-Alike.
>
> Would also like to thank everybody for the nice feedback and encouragement!
> This was a little experiment on my part to see if visual format can be used
> to explain protocols and algorithms. I am teaching myself WordPress these
> days so that I can host other comics on this and other topics in computer
> science.
>
> Thanks
> -Maneesh
>

> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:06 AM, JAGANADH G <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > Is it re-distributable or sharable in a blog or like ?
> >

> > --
> > **********************************
> > JAGANADH G
> > http://jaganadhg.in
> > *ILUGCBE*
> > http://ilugcbe.psgkriya.org

Shah

Re: Hadoop Comic

JAGANADH G
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 12:32 AM, maneesh varshney <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi Jaganadh
>
> I am the author of this comic strip. Please feel free to re-distribute it
> as you see fit.. I assign the content under Creative Commons Attribution
> Share-Alike.

Hi Maneesh

Kudos for your wonderful work. It helped me a lot to understand the Hadoop .
I'll share it in my blog too.
--
**********************************
JAGANADH G
*ILUGCBE*
http://ilugcbe.psgkriya.org

Re: Hadoop Comic

JAGANADH G
Hi Maneesh

I am sharing it my blog and slideshre account.
Here is the link
http://jaganadhg.freeflux.net/blog/archive/2011/12/08/hadoop-comic-by-maneesh-varshney.html
http://www.slideshare.net/jaganadhg/hdfs-10509123
--
**********************************
JAGANADH G
*ILUGCBE*
http://ilugcbe.psgkriya.org

Re: Re: Hadoop Comic

Hailong

Great work! Really enjoy it.

* Hailong Yang, PhD. Candidate
* Sino-German Joint Software Institute,
* School of Computer Science&Engineering, Beihang University
* Phone: (86-010)82315908
* Email: [hidden email]
* Address: G413, New Main Building in Beihang University,
*              No.37 XueYuan Road,HaiDian District,
*              Beijing,P.R.China,100191