Hadoop and lucene integration

bhupendar
Hi all

I have created a search engine using lucene to search on the file system and it is working fine right now .
I heard somewhere that using hadoop we can increase the performance of the search engine . I just want to know
1) how can be hadoop plug in my search engine and what are the things it will improve if it can be plugged in
2) Any tutorial on hadoop + lucene which can be help me out in plugging hadoop in my search engine
3) One more than i want to know is how can we distribute the lucene index using hadoop

Thanks and Regards
bhupendra