Has SpanRegexQuery been deprecated in lucene 2.3.0?

Has SpanRegexQuery been deprecated in lucene 2.3.0?

Mitchell, Erica
Hi,

I've downloaded lucene 2.3.0 and the jar lucene-core-2.3.0.jar does not
contain the SpanRegexQuery class.
Has this been deprecated?

Thanks,
Erica

Registered Number: 171387

Re: Has SpanRegexQuery been deprecated in lucene 2.3.0?

Erik Hatcher
Erica - it has never been in the core JAR.    It should be available
in the lucene-regex-2.3.0.jar

        Erik