Haystack Relevance Conference Announced; CFP ends Jan 9!

Haystack Relevance Conference Announced; CFP ends Jan 9!

Doug Turnbull
Hey everyone,

Many of you may know about/have been to Haystack - The Search Relevance
Conference.
http://haystackconf.com

We're excited to announce 2019's Haystack, April 22-25 in Charlottesville,
VA, USA. Our CFP due January 9th.

We want to bring together practitioners that work on really interesting
search relevance problems. We want talks that really get into the
nitty-gritty of improving relevance, getting into technically meaty talks
in applied Information Retrieval based on open source search.

We know the Solr community is chock full of great ideas and problems
solved, and we look forward to hearing about the tough problems you've
solved with Solr/Lucene/Elasticsearch/Vespa/A Team of Trained
Hamsters/whatever.

Best
-Doug
--
CTO, OpenSource Connections
Author, Relevant Search
http://o19s.com/doug

Re: Haystack Relevance Conference Announced; CFP ends Jan 9!

Charlie Hull-3
Hi all,

Just to let you know the CFP has been extended until January 30th and
we're really looking forward to seeing your proposals!
http://haystackconf.com

Cheers

Charlie

--