Heads up: reindex trunk indices

Adrien Grand
If you only use released versions of Lucene/Solr, you can safely skip
this email.

On the other hand, if you are using builds from branch_4x or trunk,
you need to reindex since I changed the index format for the stored
fields index earlier today.

--
Adrien

Re: Heads up: reindex trunk indices

Ryan McKinley
if you are using builds from branch_4x

When we upgrade to 4.8 (in the future), I assume this will migrate automatically.  Is this correct?

thanks
ryan

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 5:38 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you only use released versions of Lucene/Solr, you can safely skip
this email.

On the other hand, if you are using builds from branch_4x or trunk,
you need to reindex since I changed the index format for the stored
fields index earlier today.

--
Adrien

RE: Heads up: reindex trunk indices

Uwe Schindler

Hi,

This is just because the official „4.8“ format was changed. Users upgrading from 4.7 will upgrade to 4.8 without problems. The problem is just that upgrading from “pre-4.8” to “4.8” is not possible.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen