Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank

Hello, Need help regarding the learning to rank

akshaypatil

I am student. for my master thesis I am working on the Learning To rank. As I did research on it. I found solution provided by the Bloomberg. But I would like to ask. With the example that you have provided It always shows the error of Bad Request.

Do you have running example of it. So i can adapt it to my application.

I am trying to use the example that you have provided in github.

core :- techproducts
traning_and_uploading_demo.py

It generates the training data. But I am getting the problem in uploading the model. It shows error of bad request (empty request body). please help me out with this problem. So I will be able to adapt it to my application.

Best Regards !

Any help would be appreciated !!!!

Akshay