Hex support in Lucene

Rajnish kamboj
Hi

We want to index and search hex numbers (including hex ranges) in Lucene.

We are using Lucene 5.3.1
I could find only Int and long but not hex.

My hex numbers are IPV6 excluding colon. Long can not hold such big hex
numbers.

What could be the possible solution to this.

Regards
Rajnish

Re: Hex support in Lucene

Adrien Grand