How could I test my modify to NutchAnalysis.jj?

How could I test my modify to NutchAnalysis.jj?

heack
I made some changes to this file(with main func), and I want to test it, What should I do?
I use ant to build, but it build it all.
Maybe I could write an ant xml to run it, but is there any easier way to do that?
Thank you!

Re: How could I test my modify to NutchAnalysis.jj?

Stefan Groschupf
There is a eclipse java cc plugin.
It compiles your the grammar and you can write easily test code.
However it has it's own issues so you may just want to generate the
java files with the nutch ant script and write than unit tests again
these files.
HTH
Stefan

On 10.09.2006, at 00:49, heack wrote:

> I made some changes to this file(with main func), and I want to
> test it, What should I do?
> I use ant to build, but it build it all.
> Maybe I could write an ant xml to run it, but is there any easier
> way to do that?
> Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
101tec Inc.
search tech for web 2.1
Menlo Park, California
http://www.101tec.com

Re: How could I test my modify to NutchAnalysis.jj?

heack
Thank you for your reply.
yeah, I use javacc NutchAnalysis.jj to generate NuchAnalysis.java,
and what is the next step?
bin/nutch it suggest to use bin/nutch CLASSNAME to run a class , So i ruan
bin/nutch NutchAnalysis, but it shows:
exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: NutchAnalysis
Maybe it could not find class path. The class path is
"build/classes/org/apache/nutch/analysis/NutchAnalysis.class".
And another problem is I could use ant to generate .jar file, and success,
but how could I just compile some certain file like NutchAnalysis.java,
by this way I could save a lot test time.
Thank YOU again.