How should I call to the class Injector from hadoop/trunk

How should I call to the class Injector from hadoop/trunk

Rafit Izhak_Ratzin
Hi,

I updated my environment to the newest subversion,
and after running my datanodes and namenode I would like to start fetching.

so my question is how should I call the the class
org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector?
if I am running under the path of .../hadoop/trunk ?

Thank you,
Rafit

Re: How should I call to the class Injector from hadoop/trunk

Stefan Groschupf-2
The hadoop.jar is in nutch/lib.
So you may better run under nutch as it was before, also some minutes
ago Doug moved some scripts back to nutch/bin so as far I know it
should work as before.

company:        http://www.media-style.com
forum:        http://www.text-mining.org
blog:            http://www.find23.net

Re: How should I call to the class Injector from hadoop/trunk

Rafit Izhak_Ratzin
Thanks alot,
I'll try that.
Rafit